Thursday 10 February 2011

Pure London Event

I've registered and recieved my badge entry for the Pure London & Pure Spirit fashion event for Monday 14th February. I've been a subscriber to their mailing list for about a year and have never actually attended the event so this year I registered and aim to attend!

I've been to Clothes Show Birmingham three times so i imagined it will be similar to that however the Pure London is aimed more applicable for buyers and more of a tradeshow for businesses.

The event runs across three days and has actually expanded so now is held within two venues: London Olympia and Earls Court. I'm quite pleased that I will be going on the Monday as looking at the schedule there is a couple talks that will be more interesting.

Earls Court 11:30pm - Trends: How to beat the high street

Olympia 1:30pm - eCommerce: How to look good online - Advice on how to design a site which mirrors your business, learn the day-to-day logistics of running a website, plus gain top tips on marketing.

Olympia 4:00pm - eCommerce: Tomorrow's World: The internet of tomorrow - how we will use the web in five years time, and how will that impact your business? plus, find out what new products are on the horizon and how they will change consumer behaviour.

I will update on my return!

No comments:

Post a Comment