Monday 23 April 2012

The Making of Harry Potter

As always my weekends are never dire. Apart from celebrating and supporting those who ran the London Marathon on Sunday I had a date with Warner Bros Studio tour to see the making of Harry Potter.

Being a huge Harry Potter fan the day couldnt come quick enough. Located in outer London's Watford Junction with a shuttle bus service taking you directly to the studios, I, as many, waited eagerly with my camera glued to my hand to begin my tour.

To gain the full experience (considering the price of entry) I would highly recommend getting the full package where headsets are included on your tour around the studios giving you extra video insight and interview footage from the makers of Harry Potter and commentary into each area from Tom Felton, the Draco Malfoy of the Potter films. You also receive the official guide with the full package.

It really was a fascinating and good three hours spent seeing the actual props, sets and costumes usd in the films. Opening with a short cinema film with Daniel Radcliffe, Emma Watson and Rupert Grint introducing the tour and what we will see before entering the Great Hall to start the tour.

I've selected just a handful of the of photo's to share and hope you'll enjoy the experience as much as I did.



 


 


 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment