Tuesday 3 April 2012

Cheryl Cole Dressed in Ramzi Musa!

In the latest shots leaked out of Cheryl Cole filming for her new video 'Call my Name' she is distinctively wearing (which everyone should be familiar with by now) the Ramzi Musa collection for Browns Focus.



Cheryl looks absolutely amazing in Musa's prints. For her comeback video and image change, I cannot wait to see the finished vid.

But Cheryl wasnt the first to strut in Musa prints! Jessie J was spotted wearing the jumpsuit from the collection around this time last year performing on stage.

 

I met with (and extremely pleased to have done so) Ramzi Musa to discuss and talk about his then latest collection with Browns Focus for my uni project and it is so wonderful to see and proven how well he is doing today. I first came across Musa's work when living and breathing around the Browns house name and as much as Browns have collaborated with other up-coming names, Ramzi Musa prints were the definitive eye catcher.

As it proves a year on from meeting Musa his collection is still peaking and I cannot wait to see what other projects he will release. I give my absolute support and wish Musa more future luck with his work.

Become a fan of Ramzi Musa on Facebook to see more artwork and prints;
Ramzi Musa Art

Read back to my blog post dated 15/03/11 on Ramzi Musa.

No comments:

Post a Comment