Wednesday 11 April 2012

Chloe Green's Debut Shoe Collection CJG


If you havent heard yet, it wont be long until you see it. Arcadia boss Phillip Green's daughter is set to launch her first shoe collection under her intials CJG. At just the age of 21, Chloe is certainly following in her father's footsteps. It is said her signature stamp on her collection is inspired by the red soled Louboutins however Chloe's will be pastel Jade soles.


I'm actually really excited to see the new collection and is set for the spring summer colour trends, however I must admit I wont be too excited about the pricing. Each pair ranges between £100-£210, obviously in keeping with the London exclusivity in the store and me still reeking the backlash of being an ex student and currently interning, so It'l just be the images online I'll be gawking at.

However it wont be until 17th May when the collection hits Topshop floors and online so I'm sure from now til then we will see a lot of features behind the collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment