Thursday 10 November 2011

Tweet Tweet!

Whether it was because it was the last episode of Towie or just the notion of daily practice to constantly check my Twitter as much now as I check my Facebook page. I realise that my use for Twitter is growing more. Not really understanding what Twitter was all about when first registering my account and still to this day not sure the use of the # tag actually is viable (yet I still use it at the end of every tweet).

Even though the most are already saying Twitter will over take Facebook. I'm not so sure. Being with Twitter I still can proberly count the amount of Tweets I've done on one hand, yet I use it everyday near enough at any moment I get a break. As much as its broken the boundaries of socially interacting with your favourite celebs and favourite brands, and getting that excitement that  you know exactly where they are, what their doing and who else their friends with, my posts stick to Facebook. Both have their very separate qualities;

Twitter is a simple forum which gives news fast and instant, one worded sentences is all it needs whereas Facebook seems like it needs more of a story to go with the post. The format is 'busier' compared to Twitter.

For now Twitter is my instant gratification. Facebook can remain my lifestory diary.

No comments:

Post a Comment