Friday 18 November 2011

Bartie's Boutique


Bartie's Boutique is something I literally stumbled across online. Being someone who likes to visit every christmas craft fair going in my area I'ld like to share my new found experience with Bartie's Boutique and why Boutique's really do offer the best customer satisfaction.

Bartie's is an arts and crafts Saturday boutique which sell the most unusual yet lovely gift ideas that you wouldnt find anywhere else. Their philosphy is to bring the very best of arts and crafts under one roof at St Paul's in Worthing, Sussex. Donations from each event go towards the Breast Cancer Research charity. Even though its only on a Saturday event in Sussex on designated dates, they too have an online presence also for those who live out of Sussex.

I ordered a personalised limited edition vintage Scrabble board picture item where I requested a three name collage. Since first ordering straight away I had great communication in exactly what I want, how I want it too look and when I need it delivered by. Bartie's very kindly mocked up ideas of what it could look like and emailing photos for me to choose which one I would prefer. Even when half way through my order changing one of the names with no problems whatsoever.


I absolutely loved the item when it was delivered and really appreciated the time and effort Bartie's gave me to ensure I was happy with my item. To the final and last point of carefully gift wrapping my picture with ribbon and including a vintage style paper post tag and a complimentary gift card.
I would highly recommend and hope they expand and do events closer to London. Best of luck to Bartie's!



No comments:

Post a Comment