Friday 15 June 2012

Primark AW12 Collection

I am literally so excited for Primark's new AW12 collection to hit stores!

Being a Primark junkie when the craze of more affordable high street fashion came into play I have to admit, the idea fazed out and I havent actually trawled a Primark in quite some time. That will soon change after getting a peek of the new AW12 collection soon to launch.

It seems that magazines are flourishing after the ankle strap heels that are going to be a 'must-have' this season but If anyone knows me I love a Peter Pan collar (or a shirt for that matter) and literally Primark is floricking them in next season. Annoyingly I dont know an exact date so I'm literally going to have to lurk around Primark until that day comes! Look Magazine has given a vague idea it will be later this month so be at the ready as past experiences tells me once its gone...its gone!

Below I have selected the styles I'm going to be buying which regretably is alot! My favourite staple piece from this collection is the Black Sheer stud Collar shirt.



  

 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment