Friday 13 January 2012

Office Work Experience

I’m very excited to be starting a short work intern placement next week with leading shoe retailer, Office.
As always, I like to polish up on the brands ethos and be more knowledgeable on what they stand for. As its proven Office first began in the 80’s and early made its mark in London’s most popular and prestigious destinations including King’s Road, South Molten Street, Portobello Road and Camden. Office launched a sister brand in 1996 called ‘Offspring’ which focuses on fashion sports footwear, whereas primarily Office being all occasion fashion footwear.
Office undoubtedly is a core destination for London style footwear for both men and women. Whether the shelves display sky high Mary-Jane heels or multiple choices for retro printed Converse, there is shoe for everyone. Being proud to show a portfolio of celebrity fans including The Saturdays, Fearne Cotton and Tulisa Contostavlos.
I’ll be working with the Buying team for a week which I am extremely looking forward to! Primarily holding PR and ecommerce experience, Buying is a whole new role for me to get involved in.
Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment