Friday 13 May 2011

Browns New Site Re-Furb!!!


No Way!! Browns Fashion.com has launched a new re-furbed online site!! where was the build up!?! I even had to double check Facebook to check if there was any hints or clues to the new site re-launch but none whatsoever! just this Facebook post today. Its a shame I wasnt aware of this as it would of been a really nice compliment to Focus Magazine, a double re-launch! At least I can assure myself that I was indeed thinking in the right direction as Browns was :-) they just kept it a surprise. Maybe they will be surprised with mine?

I have to admit, the new launch is amazing! much MUCH better than the old one. They've even read my mind with the new Browns Focus category refinement! perfect for the Focus consumer,

No comments:

Post a Comment